The Kannapolis Farmers Market is open Thursdays 4-7pm from May through September. The market is located at the corner of Vance Ave and Dale Earnhardt Blvd, in the Oak Avenue Mall parking lot behind the Pizza Hut.
MARKET UPDATES: Get updates about seasonal offerings and special deals at the Kannapolis Farmers Market! Text MARKET to 704-704-4335 to get the latest details. You can also unsubscribe at any time. Message and Data Rates May Apply. Reply STOP to stop. Reply HELP for info. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
VENDORS: Please review Market Guidelines and Vendor Application for interested vendors.
New and returning vendors offer a wide variety of fresh, local produce, as well as honey, prepared foods, spices, and crafts. This year's vendors include:
- Miller & Sons Produce - Rowan County family farm that grows strawberries, tomatoes, corn, cantaloupes, and more
- Correll Farms - 6th generation Rowan County farm that grows a wide variety of produce throughout the seasons
- Curt's Kettle Corn – Variety of flavored popcorn
- Matias Rodriguez - Produce, plants
- Stevie & Me - Jewelry
- Zufall Soap Company - Soaps
- Southern Stitch - Kitchen towels, potholders
- G&C Farm - Poultry, beef, pork, eggs
- Mason's Mixer - Cookies
- Southern SweeTees - Breads, cookies, cheese straws, brownies
- King of Foods - BBQ sauces & seasonings
- Barley Jean Biscuits - dog biscuits
For customers’ convenience, several vendors accept credit cards and WIC.
For additional questions, contact Irene Sacks, 704-920-4326 or firstname.lastname@example.org.