The City of Kannapolis provides a wide range of services for its citizens.
- Obtain/request a fire code inspection
- Sign up for the Knox Box program through the Fire Department
- Get a special use permit from the Fire Department (blasting, tent/canopy, hydrant fire flow)
- Obtain an itinerant merchant license
- Obtain a zoning permit
Reporting a Problem
- Report a crime or accident
- Report a code violation (junk car, overgrown grass, dilapidated buildings, etc.)
- Report (Widget) a public works problem (water, wastewater, stormwater, streets and roads)
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Submit an online inquiry or call the Customer Service Center at 704-920-4399 to speak with a city staff member.